Imagine if starting your own business was as simple as turning the key, opening the door, and turning the lights on. While that may be oversimplifying the process of opening a Medi-Weightloss® just a little, it’s the idea behind the turn-key business model Medi-Weightloss® is based on. A turn-key business is one that’s already thriving, has an established product or service, and a flourishing fan base. It means the hard work has already been done for you.
What Does Life as a Medi-Weightloss® Franchisee Afford You?
Being a part of the Medi-Weightloss® family affords you benefits like none other. First and foremost, all of our franchisees enjoy:
- Ongoing guidance from our training & support team. No matter what business you’re in, it’s crucial you have a support system behind you, rooting for you every step of the way. Our training and support team is always available to answer questions, offer advice, and provide on-site trainings and educational programs.
- Regional and national advertising. Not only does our incredible team of graphic designers and advertisers take care of national advertising, but they do it at no additional cost to franchisees — sounds like a win, win!
- Hands-on training prior to location openings. New franchisees are invited to attend a Discovery Day at our corporate headquarters in Florida. There, you’ll have the chance to speak with seasoned Medi-Weightloss® franchisees and learn tips and tricks for success.
- An experienced corporate management team. When you open a Medi-Weightloss® franchise, you receive our most valuable asset — our name. With a proven model of success and a name that’s widely recognized and respected, our team has created a prominent weight loss program for you to take advantage of.
But Wait, There’s More…
While those are certainly some of the most influential perks of joining the Medi-Weightloss® team, we also offer many additional perks, including:
- An award-winning graphic design team.
- Software packages used to manage your location, including lead tracking, online ordering practices, and online enrolment, each of which is in full compliance with HIPAA laws and regulations.
- Our evidence-based practices that have been clinically proven to help people lose weight and keep it off.
- Access to quality foods and snacks created by medical professionals.
Get started with us today!